The simplest way to get business value from big data
Whatever you do with big data, whatever tools you're using, you have to deal with the question "Where to start investigation?", "What questions to ask?" and even "How do I use all this results?" Every change in any of your business domains reflected in your data.
- Fraud and other internet attacks are identified by their anomalous traffic patterns.
- So are innocent malfunctions that could bring your business to its knees.
- Marketing insights and opportunities may be found via unusual data patterns.
- Any analysis can improve after outliers are dealt with.
- Inefficient system actions for different users.
But if you're looking for surprises in your data, how do you know where to look and what to do with this information? That's where Nestlogic shines.
ProGamero (real time recommendations for games):
Making games more satisfying.
Improves application KPIs by personalizing your game behavior in real time.
- Accepts data from your game or application.
- Allows basic markup of your data as an aid for building advanced AI models.
- Allows to create AI models for real time application.
- Replaces Dev-Ops army for productization of AI models.
- Manages experiments (A/B testing) of model performance in real time.
Nestlogic ADP (Active Data Profiling):
- Surveys your data to find almost any kind of anomaly.
- Streams you a summary news feed highlighting your data's greatest surprises.
- Gives you rich tools to visualize, analyze and share data anomalies.
- Operates on both historical and very fresh data.